Solido Pizza Stone: How to season, perfect pizza, + heavenly roasted vegOctober 16, 2016
- Thickness of the stone- The Solido stone is .75 inch thick with another .35 inch added by the spiral feet. That's 1.1 inches of stone cooking surface against the industry leader's .7 inch. The more stone, the better the heat retention, the better the pizza!
- The unique heat spiral- Not only is a visually beautiful feature, it increases the thermal contact surface of the stone. This means more of the heat in your oven touches the stone, evenly heating it much faster. The increased thickness, combined with the spiral’s wider heat core also gives it great heat retention.
- Another benefit of the spiral- The stone is now elevated, so it can easily be handled and moved, which makes it incredibly user friendly for the home cook.
- How to season your stone (although the Solido stone is ready to cook with right out of the box which is huge time and mess saver!)
- Recipe: Garlic + Rosemary Bread, Shakshuka Deepsdish, White Pizza, + Calzone
- Recipe: Not just for pizza! Caraway Roasted Carrots and Parsnips